Friday, January 16, 2009

Corbin and Jesus

It makes my heart very happy to hear Corbin talk about Jesus. He doesn't just mention him on occasion, it's an every day occurrence. He asks questions constantly. I thought I would share a conversation I had with him this morning. We were listening to music and he was playing his guitar when the question popped up. Here's how it went...

Corbin: Does Jesus live in my heart?
Mama: Well, He wants to.
Corbin: He does. I asked him to.
Mama: You did?
Corbin: Yeah at church. I asked Jesus to be in my heart.

I know he's four and probably doesn't understand completely what that means yet, but I know that Jesus has a hold of his heart. I pray that he continues to ask questions and that we would know how to respond. I think God has big plans for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Made me cry! We pray for the boys all the time, and we'll will keep doing so, but this is so encouraging!